Infrastructure as a Service technology provides your business with all the dedicated resources required to run effectively, while also reducing your companies I.T. costs and enabling you to receive additional benefits from using the Cloud.
There are many solutions that can be deployed through an IaaS service, including applications, business servers and website hosting.
The benefits of Infrastructure as a Service
– Increased reliability through outsourcing to a managed service provider
– No internal IT maintenance required
– Future proof your IT infrastructure
– Take advantage of increased availability
– Increased security and data protection
– Trade capital expenditure for operational expenditure