Recovery as a Service increases flexibility for businesses, whilse also offering a more cost-effective solution over traditional continuity options.
RaaS can also be called a number of names including Disaster Recovery and business continuity.
Some additional benefits include:
– No financial outlay on servers
– No need to manage your business infrastructure
– Your solution grows as you do
– Paid as an operational cost
– Reduced Carbon Footprint
– Upscale and downscale as required
– Access to a 24 x 7 support team
– Files are stored in ISO 27001 compliant, UK data centres
– Protect all business systems
virtualDCS has developed an innovative range of solutions for any business requirement, under our CloudCover™ suite.