Using real-world examples Ian outlines the reasons why it is increasingly important for businesses to carry out performance testing on their applications. He will provide practical guidance on how and when to introduce performance testing into your own organisation.
Attend this live interactive webinar to:
- Understand how performance testing fits into the application lifecycle
- Gain insight into best practice in planning, getting approval for and conducting performance testing
- Understand how the cloud changes the playing field for performance testing
When is it?
The webinar will be held on 04/05/2011 at 1:00pm.
Register now for a chance to win one of ten free copies of Ian’s book.
Who should attend?
- IT professionals of all disciplines and at all stages in their career wishing to find out more about performance testing
- Any senior executive interested in ensuring their business critical applications are robust and fit for purpose
More from The Art of Application Performance Testing (O’Reilly, 2009)
Businesses today live and die by network applications and web services. Because of the increasing complexity of these programs and the pressure to deploy them quickly, many professionals don’t take the time to ensure that they’ll perform well or scale effectively. The Art of application Performance Testing explains the complete life cycle of the testing process and demonstrates best practices to help you plan, gain approval for, coordinate, and conduct performance tests on your applications.
About Ian Molyneaux:
Ian is a consultant with 30 years of experience in the IT industry and over 12 years’ experience with performance testing. He has been Head of Performance at Intechnica since 2009.
virtualDCS have selected Intechnica as partners for their specialist performance testing services.