CloudCoverâ„¢Â works by continuously duplicating an organisationâ€™s computer systems to secure off-site data centres. Instead of tape-based back-up, which carries inherent risks in disaster scenarios, the use of Cloud-based Disaster Recovery is more robust and provides greater peace of mind.
The solution was created to address these shortcomings in traditional Disaster Recovery â€˜restore from tapeâ€™ solutions. Combining many years of experience with virtualisation and data replication technologies, virtualDCS has created a comprehensive business protection suite.
If you’re not sure what solution is best for your business, don’t worry, we can help. Just contact the team for advice, with no obligation to commit.
Some of the solutions we offer include:
Secure data backup with infinite version history
Nimbox ensures that your business files are not only shared effectively between usersÂ but that they are securely replicated to your online Vault, using aÂ backup feature.
Should you need to invoke your disaster recovery plans, a designated user can simply initiate the data recovery process – giving you complete piece of mind.
– Backup desktops and servers
– Sync to everywhere, from anywhere.
– Private and secure, by design.
– Global file locking and audit.
– Secure collaboration with unlimited guest users.
From as little as Â£8 per user
Unfortunately not every business has access to a second site or the resources to implement an effective Disaster Recovery solution, but this is where we can help.
With Veeam Cloud Connect your business canÂ store backups off-site, without the cost or complexity of managing your own off-site infrastructure.
If you’re a Veeam customer,Â Cloud Connect is included within the Veeam availability suite, Veeam Backup Essentials and Veeam Backup and Replication packages.
However, to use the service you’d need an off-site location provider, which is where virtualDCS can help.
With Veeam and virtualDCS, you’ll be able to choose which virtual machines you’d like to backup or replicate offsite,Â how long you’d like us to keep them for and how frequently you’d like them to be backed up.
In the event that anything should go wrong, your IT department has the ability to access and restore backups, without any intervention from virtualDCS.
Using your existing VMware technology, virtualDCS can connect your platform, through vSphere SRM, Â to one of our secure UK Data centres.
In the event of a disaster, your virtual machines can then be recovered within our data centres in a matter of minutes.
Managed recoveryÂ service
virtualDCS also offer a managed recovery service, with 24/7 support, 365 days a year. virtualDCS will proactively monitor your servers, ensuringÂ a smooth recovery should anything occur.
Further benefits include:
- Simple management system
- Single-pane-of-glass visibility
- Automated failover
- 99.999% availability platform.
- UK based
- Reduced need for capital expenditure and infrastructure investment.
- Lower IT resource and service costs, with fewer systems to administer and support.
- Reduction in server sprawl, leading to aÂ reduction in facilities costs.
- Less physical servers, resulting in significantly lower energy and cooling costs.
- No depreciation costs, without the need to replace obsolete hardware.
- Pay as you grow â€“ only rent the level of server capacity you actually need.