Could you be part of the team?
We’re always on the lookout for outstanding individuals that share our vision and high standards.
A Business Development Manager
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire and Home.
Salary: £22-£30,000 plus commission and benefits (dependent upon experience)
Hours: Full-time, although we can offer some flexibility.
virtualDCS are a niche independent Cloud Service Provider established in 2008. Operating from our own cloud infrastructure running in Leeds and Derby, we offer a range of Infrastructure, Support and Business Continuity Services.
We are looking for a bright, motivated hard-working person to join our growing commercial team. As a well-spoken, literate communicator you will be dealing right at the front line of service within our organisation. You’ll be joining an energetic team of people who care about the service we deliver to our customers.
This Business Development Manager (BDM) role focuses on obtaining new multi-service customers for the company.
The main duties will include:
• Working with Marketing and Sales Development Reps to generate new leads and suspects.
• Convert qualified leads to sales.
• Progressing leads through the sales pipeline.
• Following a ‘land and expand’ strategy with all new customers.
• Coordinate meetings and work with experienced pre-sales technical consultants. (Mainly online)
• Create new business quotes and proposals.
Whilst we are looking for people with solid educational or demonstrable experience, it will be your ability to fit into our team and company work ethic that is the most desirable attribute.
• Commercially minded
• Goal-oriented and driven
• Have a grasp of technology and how it’s used by our customers
• A team player who is enthusiastic, bright and has a can-do attitude
• Able to prioritise, multi-task and work on your own initiative
Training on products and industry-specific items can be given to any candidate. It’s the desire to progress and work within a fun, lively and growing team that counts.
• Communication and interpersonal skills.
• Negotiation and persuasion skills.
• Problem-solving skills.
• Project Management skills.
• Collaboration skills.
• Computer skills.
What benefits are on offer?
• Birthdays off as a paid holiday
• Private healthcare cover after a years’ service
• Pension Scheme with significantly higher matched contributions
• Regular company nights out and social events
• Referral scheme in which you can earn up to £500 for referring superstars to join the business
• Onsite parking
• Table tennis and pool tables – things can get competitive