Careers with the Cloud Experts
We are always on the lookout for outstanding individuals that share our vision and can meet our high standards. If you think you have what it takes to be part of our success, we want to hear from you.
virtualDCS is an award winning cloud hosting company, providing innovative cloud computing solutions to businesses worldwide. We’re based in Kirkstall, in a modern office overlooking the Leeds Liverpool Canal. This year we celebrate our tenth birthday and we’re growing all the time. That’s why we need an extra pair of hands to help out with a variety of administrative tasks.
As an Administrative Assistant for virtualDCS, you’ll report to the Administration Manager and will work at our head office in Kirkstall. You could be just what we’re looking for if:
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You’re helpful and enthusiastic, with a flexible attitude
- You enjoy being part of a team and you’re equally at ease working alone
- You’re self-motivated and happy to work through a variety of administrative tasks during your working day
- You’re IT literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and happy to use other software, with training
- You have excellent organisational skills and get a kick out of ‘getting the job done’.
What will you be doing?
There’ll be some daily routine jobs, in addition to ad hoc tasks, where flexibility is key, and your day will be spent on such things as:
- Answering the phone
- Creating and emailing customer invoices and orders using bespoke software
- Setting up Direct Debit payments for customer invoices
- Recording customer payments into the business
- Sending out monthly statements
- Credit control duties – chasing up payment of invoices and monitoring debtors
- HR admin – scheduling and monitoring the completion of reviews, recording absences
- Occasional help with marketing department (eg. Proof reading)
- Organising staff entertainment
- Ad hoc tasks as required
We pride ourselves on being an ‘awesome place to work’ – we’re a friendly bunch and enjoy a relaxed but productive atmosphere. Working for virtualDCS you can benefit from:
- £16k per annum (or pro-rata as agreed)
- Our flexible and family-friendly outlook in relation to agreed hours of work
- Private health care
- Life Assurance
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- ‘Never work on your birthday’ policy
- Mobile phone
- Pension scheme
- Casual working dress code – every day is dress down day
- Plus … a fair few company nights out – just for fun!
To apply for this position, please email your CV to: email@example.com.
N.b. Interviews won’t take place until early September.
Business development managers
Are you driven, enthusiastic and passionate about sales? Want to work for an award winning cloud hosting company? Do you love new challenges and thrive in a fast-paced and varied environment? Would you like to earn a fantastic salary? Become part of an amazing team culture? virtualDCS may be the family for you.
To proactively develop your sales pipeline through the progression of inbound leads and prospecting for new clients.
- To actively manage all new accounts, to optimise every sales opportunity through exceptional customer service.
- Work alongside our marketing department on events & campaigns
What are we looking for:
We are looking for a candidate with a natural entrepreneurial drive, a confident communicator and a natural salesperson. With at least two years of sales experience, you should be ambitious and focused on developing your career to the next level.
Inspiring energy and motivation to perform within a fast-paced, dynamic team.
- Results driven and really motivated to continually exceed your KPI’s.
- A natural communicator, with an amazing telephone manner.
- A team player who is enthusiastic, bright and has a can-do attitude
- Experience of selling IT or Technology products is preferred, but not essential.
What’s on offer:
Up to 30k dependent upon experience. With the opportunity to earn £60k+
- Birthdays off as a paid holiday
- Private healthcare cover after a years’ service
- Games room with pool table, console, BBQ
- Frequent company nights out (escape room, cocktail making etc)
Established in 2008, virtualDCS are and awards winning expert in Cloud infrastructure, Backup and Disaster recovery. With many 1st’s to our name, and multiple development projects ongoing, we strive to be amongst the best and most innovative in our sector.
Please email your CV to jobs@virtualDCS.co.uk