Recovery as a Service increases flexibility for businesses, whilse also offering a more cost-effective solution over traditional continuity options.
RaaS can also be called a number of names including Disaster Recovery and business continuity.
Some additional benefits include:
• No financial outlay on servers
• No need to manage your business infrastructure
• Your solution grows as you do
• Paid as an operational cost
• Reduced Carbon Footprint
• Upscale and downscale as required
• Access to a 24 x 7 support team
• Files are stored in ISO 27001 compliant, UK data centres
• Protect all business systems
virtualDCS has developed an innovative range of solutions for any business requirement, under our CloudCover™ suite.