What is Recovery as a Service?
RaaS can also be called a number of names including Disaster Recovery and business continuity.
Some additional benefits include:
- No financial outlay on servers
- No need to manage your business infrastructure
- Your solution grows as you do
- Paid as an operational cost
- Reduced Carbon Footprint
- Upscale and downscale as required
- Access to a 24 x 7 support team
- Files are stored in ISO 27001 compliant, UK data centres
Protect all business systemsvirtualDCS has developed an innovative range of solutions for any business requirement, including CloudCover, our unique solution that protects data in real time.
To learn more about our Disaster Recovery services visit our Business Continuity page or contact the team.