How does the CloudCover portal work?
Bridging the data protection gap, our fully browser-based managed solution provides feature-rich office 365 backup.
Replacing Veeam Explorer for Exchange and SharePoint, the web interface allows quick access and granular recovery of individual items protected by the solution.
• Create, schedule, edit and run backups for Exchange, OneDrive and SharePoint content.
• Access online, from any device with an Internet connection.
• Once configured, backup jobs automatically run at the set points.
• Restore information from a single file to an entire mailbox.
• Manage your own backup jobs without a service provider.
• Create your own custom retention periods for compliance.
• White labelling available, with profitable margins.
Protect the data at the heart of your business
Why not try CloudCover 365 now?
Take advantage of a 14-day free trial, and backup o365 data with no obligation.
£ Simple pricing £
Fixed prices at £1.50 per account and £0.05 per GB of storage.
Frequently asked questions
– Q: Do you store my passwords?
– A: We only use your password for initial setup, after that all access is controlled by Azure AD.
– Q: How often will new features be added?
– A: We built this portal for Veeam Backup 365 v.2, however, v.3 updates will be added to the portal soon.
– Q: Can I back up my local Exchange Server?
– A: No, this solution backs up Exchange Online, OneDrive and SharePoint Online.
– Q: Do I need an account for shared resources?
– A: No, an account is not required for shared and resource mailboxes.
Contact the team
Have any questions? We’re happy to answer them.