Could you resell cloud computing? Here are the top 3 opportunities for Veeam resellers
Already familiar with Veeam Cloud Computing services within your own business? Delivering IT solutions or cloud services to clients? Why not become a Veeam partner and resell cloud computing services?
It’s the next logical step, allowing you to share your expertise and help your clients further. Here is a run-down of some of the biggest opportunities to resell Veeam Cloud Connect.
(1) Resell Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS)
Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) is your #1 opportunity to sell cloud services to new and existing customers.
Demand is high, and the cloud has eliminated the need for a traditional disaster solution. Veeam® Cloud Connect Replication with virtualDCS makes DRaaS easy, profitable, and practical for any customer environment.
With virtualDCS, you can claim your share of this growing market and provide cloud backup and replication solutions to your customers, whilst retaining full control.
Disaster Recovery has never been cheaper…
Veeam Cloud Connect with virtualDCS is your ticket into the vast and growing Veeam ecosystem.
With virtualDCS you can:
- Replicate a server from less than £16 per month
- Backup a server from less than £4.50 per month
- Take advantage of disk space from as little as 1p per GB
- Access Veeam local from £4.50
- Protect 10 servers, with 1TB of storage for less than £100 a month
- Access exclusive discounts for virtualDCS partners
Veeam Cloud Connect delivers availability for all workloads – virtual, physical and cloud, with the ability to integrate with VMware and Hyper-V systems.
(2) Resell Veeam Cloud Connect Backup
With Cloud Connect backup you can offer a fast, secure way to backup and restore data from the cloud with RTOs and RPOs from 15 minutes. Your customers will still retain full control and visibility of their information.
There’s no VPN or separate system integrating with the existing Veeam console, your customers can be up and running in minutes. They simply have to click “Add Service Provider” and enter the credentials you’ve given them.
Their cloud repositories then appear in their backup infrastructure, working just like other backup repositories, except they’re available even if the primary backup or data centre is lost.
Veeam Cloud Connect Backup provides:
- Streamlined failback with near zero data loss and minimal user disruption
- Both full and partial restorations of specific VMs or an entire site
- Seamless integration with Veeam user interfaces.
- RPOs and RTOs from 15 minutes
- End-to-end data encryption
- 1 click failover orchestration
- Free 30-day trial
(3) Resell Veeam® Cloud Connect Replication
If your customers need continuous data protection, Veeam Cloud Connect replication is an ideal solution, offering non-stop business continuity with little to no business impact.
Partnering with virtualDCS allows you to help your customers streamline data availability within their organisation and duplicate its most important asset to one of our secure ISO 27001 data centres.
Replications through Veeam Cloud Connect is easy to use and simple to set up. In the event of an incident, customers can restore entire Virtual Machines in minutes with Instant VM Recovery®.
Veeam Cloud Connect Replication provides:
- Image-based VM replication on site for High Availability, or off-site for DR
- Built-in WAN acceleration to get replicas off-site 50x faster
- Remove environmental impact using backups as a replication source
We know your business needs to be flexible, so you can supply solutions in two ways. If you’d rather manage your customer requirements as a reseller partner, you’ll be able to use virtualDCS as a supplier for your customer’s solution. We’ll have no direct commercial relationship with them, while you take advantage of high profit margins and technical support.
Our referral scheme is the simplest way to begin profiting from a partnership. If you have an opportunity, all you have to do is introduce virtualDCS to your lead contact and we’ll do the rest. Depending on the referral, partners either receive an iPad or a commission based incentive.
The lead registration is designed to protect your opportunities, to declare leads simply email us at leadregistration@virtualDCS.co.uk
Partners logging successful leads that close within three months are eligible for a further 2% margin on their first year’s contract value. Further sales and marketing support is available if required.
Who holds the contract?
- Referral partners – Customers are contracted directly with virtualDCS.
- Reseller partners – Customers are contracted directly with you.
How are payments arranged?
- Referral partners – You invoice virtualDCS in line with the customer’s payment method, as long as you remain a partner.
- Reseller partners – You will be invoiced a discounted amount on the agreed payment schedule.
Will we be competing directly?
- No, provided you activate the opportunity under the lead registration scheme.
Who invoices the customer?
- Referral partners – virtualDCS invoices the customers directly.
- Reseller partners – You, as the reseller will invoice the customer using your own pricing.
How will I be invoiced?
- Referral partners – N/A
- Reseller partners – We’ll invoice you at the agreed period.
Can I resell and refer?
- Referral partners – Yes, you can choose on a customer by customer basis.
- Reseller partners – Yes, you can choose on a customer by customer basis.
Who gets service notifications?
- Referral partners – Customers are notified directly, unless otherwise agreed.
- Reseller partners – You’ll get notified of all service issues, including customer monitoring events.
Who provides technical support?
- Referral partners – Unless otherwise agreed, virtualDCS supports the customer directly.
- Reseller partners – As a reseller, you provide first line support, but we’ll provide you with remote support as required.
Why should you work with virtualDCS?
We’re proud to say that we’re innovative, forward thinking cloud computing experts and we’ve helped to shape the industry into what it is today. Not only were we the first VMware enterprise partner in the world, but we were also one of the first companies to bring Veeam Cloud Connect to market.
Everything we do is focused on our partners and end users. This is why we chose to be based entirely in the UK, our platform is owned by us and is compliant with high security standards such as ISO 27001.
We offer so much more than Veeam Cloud Connect solutions, we can also assist with Infrastructure as a Service, Software Hosting, Desktop as a Service, Private Clouds and much more.
But don’t just take our word for it…
As a Gold VCSP partner, virtualDCS has demonstrated knowledge of Veeam products and we are confident in their ability to deliver Veeam-powered Availability solutions.
They continually demonstrate an ability to enable their customers to meet the demands of an Always-On Enterprise, with any data, in any app, on any cloud.
-Greg Baily, Director of Channels, Veeam Software UK and Ireland.
Want to discuss how you can resell Veeam and find out more about the benefits for Veeam resellers working with virtualDCS? Give us a call on 03453 888 327 or email enquiries@virtualDCS.co.uk.