Secure and protect your backup data
Veeam software provides market-leading backup solutions that protect physical, Hyper-V and VMware based systems.
virtualDCS can provide you with a secure location to hold your backup data. By simply enabling Veeam Cloud Connect from your console, in the event of a data problem on your site you can access the virtualDCS hosted repositories and retrieve your data at any time. This can include individual files or Virtual Machines, on both VMware and Hyper-V platforms.
You can also run your backups directly or copy in-house backups to us, either as they happen or on a scheduled basis. The solution can be combined with our Veeam Cloud Connect replication offering, to provide the most appropriate protection for each of your workloads.
We also offer a free 30 day trial, with no minimum server count or disk requirements.
Why Veeam cloud connect backup?
Business benefits of cloud connect include:
- Extends your standard Veeam backup solution
- The solution is based on our platform – we’re not a reseller
- Cost reduction by utilising existing technology
- Access to a 24/7 support team
- No bandwidth charges
- No minimum server count
- No minimum disk requirement
Create your quote
Fill in the details below to receive your personalised quotation.
Interested in Veeam Cloud Connect replication?
- Full and partial fail over to the recovery site
- Encryption of all data in transit and at rest
- You are in control: tests and invocations are at your fingertips
- No minimum disk or server requirements
- Use it with the Veeam backup service ultimate flexibility