To put it simply, it is actually all of the above. Voice as a Service it is defined as the routing of voice conversations over the Internet, through any IP-based network.
Voice as a Service technology holds a number of benefits over traditional telephone solutions
• There are no maintenance or support charges for the service.
• You can work from any location: your employees can work from the office, home or while travelling. Even on the move, they can still access a full range of features.
• You can access the facilities through a useful mobile application.
• Any employee extension can be controlled individually via an internet portal. The portal also allows employee accounts to be modified in real time with ease.
• Detailed online billing and reports are available for viewing.
• With our assistance, your business can shape the perfect solution for individual user requirements.